Monday, October 15, 2007

Lessons from a Polar Bear

My mom sent me this email with these photos. I just had to share them...to me it says that nothing is absolute....and anything IS possible...think about it.














Stuart Brown describes Norbert Rosing's striking images of a wild polar bear playing with sled dogs in the wilds of Canada's Hudson Bay.


The photographer was sure he was going to see the end of his huskies when the polar bear materialized out of the blue, but saw this instead . . .






















































The Polar Bear returned every night that week to play with the dogs.

1 comment:

Altered Kat said...

Krikey!...some of those photos had me not wanting to get to the end...was so relieved to see the last photo... :o)

Kat - thanks for sharin!